Look! After like four days of running away from her responsibilities, Allyce is back! I actually shot over the break but I didn't feel like posting it because that's so much work. But I'm doing it anyways. So dedication.
The sky is not blue. The sky was white and cloudy, but it came out blue. It looks cold, though, and it was cold, so I left it. I generally don't like to edit photos because then it's more likely that they're going to come out ugly after I upload them.
Since I'm a Tree Branch Sky photography expert, I would know that branches tend to look flat because you can't tell if they're far or near. So I was trying to find a way to add interest to my sometimes flat pix of tree branches, and I did that by putting my gloved had in front of the lens a little to add that shadowy thing in the corner. That's my finger in the corner. My gloved finger. And maybe it wasn't necessary in this shot because there's a plastic bag, and that makes it pretty three-dimensional. But I did it anyways, and I think I like it better than I would have if it wasn't there.
For some reason the blacks in this photo came out gray. Not sure why that is, and I"m also not sure why the lamp is reflecting in the air. Weird. Also that black thing is my finger again.
Post a Comment