Hello friends and family. I shot a lot of things this weekend. One thing that I found fun when shooting kind of plain horizons was to tilt it so that there is more interest than just empty lines. Because empty lines are pretty empty. And actually, there was nothing really flat about this scene but I just wantedto make a diagonal line with the houses because it's fuuuuun!
Do you remember the post with the really reflecty sunset and water and houses? This was at that same place only it was, like, ten or twenty minutes after sunset. So the sky was pink/orange and I didn't have to worry about the stupid glare from the sun.
A thing that I've done a lot before and a thing that I'm trying to keep on doing only different and better is trees on the sky. Here there was a a really dense concentration of branches on the sky. I was worried that it might look too crowded with all of the branches like woahwaohwaohowahoahoa but then it ended up looking so cluttered that it was balanced.
I like this photo a lot! I tried to get the movement of these wheat thingies. What are they even called? What is English? It looks kind of like roller coasters.
This was the same scene from the first photo from a different angle. Oyoyoyoyo!
Post a Comment