Washing Shapes

Allyce Yang, master of taking pictures of the back of people's heads.  

I literally had 12 shots of these stupid birds that all came out blurry.  This was the best one.  It was like a fleet of planes flying over the park like BEWW!! BEW!! BEW!  

I could have tried to take a picture of the Arch properly from the middle, but there are enough of those in the world.  They don't need that contribution from me.  They're good.  



The trees were like another arch.  That park is really so archy.  

That guy on the left was Pigeon Man or something.  

I didn't realize it when I was taking it, but that little boy looks so scared.  Like it looks like he's tapping on his mom's shoulder so she can call the police and get me arrested for doing nothing.  Well, his hand was there anyways.  I just don't know why his face looks like that.  Who knows why little kids do anything in the world ever since the beginning of time? 


My philosophy to editing photos is "Whatever."  Like, I couuulllllddddd have cropped out the little people on the bottom, but whatever.  Does it matter? Do I care?  If the shot is a little crooked, whatever?? Who caaares??

An autumnal nest.  I can't believe autumnal is a word.  Winteral.  Wintery.  Neither are words.  So why is autumnal a word?  

Taking a picture of anything in the world is like, "Is it going to turn out cute?  I don't know!"  I took three hundred photos at this park thinking that each one was THE one, but it turns out that only a handful of them were.  But that's the risk that has to be taken or else you would never get THE one.  Like this one.  I didn't edit it at all and it looks perfect.  
All these photos were taken at Washington Square park, which is why I called this post Washing Shapes.  I guess it was kind of dumb.  Because squares are shapes...and if you neglect the ton.....okay.  Whatever.  


Nov 10, 2013

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.