Una momatita.

Look at all these homies taking pictures of Van Gogh on their smartphones!  What a bunch of homies!  

I don't know why it didn't occur to me at the moment but I should have fired lots of shots at once so I could've gotten this tour guide in a less awkward..facial...positioning...  Great English, Allyce.  


I thought this exhibit was cool because the people become the mediums for displaying art.  So weird, huh?  Oo!!!  

It's really rare in these photos I took at MOMA that I got someone in their face and looking at art, so thank you, Universe, for this moment.  


 I just want to establish that I didn't edit the photo above at all but it looks really bizarre.  Thank you, Blogger!  (And by "Thank you", I mean "I'm going to find out where you live and fill every room of your house with rotten eggs.  Even though you are a website and not a person.")
What kind of camera does that guy have?  Is it a point and shoot?  Maybe it's mirrorless because then he could switch it to that big lens?  Really what is the point of taking a photo of a famous work of art?  You could at least put your head in it?  #Selfiez? Don't you have Google Images?  

There's only one thing...to say...three words...that's what I'll do.....Blogger you suck.  And not my pictures.  K.  

The way she's holding her hands is really interesting to me.  Her hands look really soft.  Is this getting weird?  It's just an observation.  Please don't be rude.  

Isn't is miraculous?  A well lit gallery!  No one is purple!  Thank you, Jesus!  (An echo rings out from the heavens.  It is Jesus saying, "No problem, homie!" (What's up with me and the word "homie" today?))

His notes look so detailed and neat.  I'm jealous.  I wish I had a sticker to give him that says "Very Studious!"  

These are some of the many photos I recently took at MOMA.  I will probably go back (thank you free pass) and take more in the WELL LIT galleries, because at this point I'm not even trying to mess with purple people anymore.  I also want to visit the Metropolitanico Museo del Arte.  En la ciudad.  De Nueva York.  Y tambien Moma.  Una momita mas.  

Nov 13, 2013

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.