Chicken vs. Horse. Ultimate showdown.
It's funny because he's in such a weird kind of bent pose. That's why I picked this photo above other ones that I took of this same moment.
This little boy was really cute! It was strange how his costume was blue, his candy bowl was blue, the trick-or-treat bag was blue, and his dad's sleeve was blue.
Two little kids were coming outside to see us come up for candy and I felt really bad for them because they were so young but they weren't trick or treating.
His legs got really tired (we had been walking around for almost two hours at this point.)
This is my favorite photo that I took that day because the subject is so concentrated in almost the area of a single person, but there are a whole bunch of people there. Just the way it makes me feel is like, yes. I just feel it really hard.
It's like a soup line.
I had been planning to go out and take photos on Halloween for a few weeks now. But my parents didn't want me to go alone, so I hitched a "ride" with some guys in my grade who were going trick-or-treating. They were all wearing really weird (and also ridiculously expensive) masks or something. I shadowed them of them getting candy and also fooling around and hitting each other and pretending to eat grass (because horses) and asking the people in the houses for bird food. It was just funny as heck.
Originally I was planning to take portraits of kids in Halloween costumes, and I did do a little of that. That will come in a later post. See you lata!











Post a Comment