Slow Illum


I know I haven't posted anything in an super long time.  But in the past three days I've played 15 hours of viola in an orchestra.  So stop judging me.  I have an excuse.
I finally got my dad to show me how to use his old tripod and it's like wow!!!! It's miraculousoso!  I can take pictures of things in the dark now!  I could explain how but I don't want to.  Go look it up on the internet.

The rays of light on the bottom are so clearly defined.  It is magical.  

Out my front window.  Into the street.  Oyoyoyo  

 I literally just pointed the tripod out the window and took a photo.  I thought I was on autofocus but it turned out I was on manual, so it didn't focus correctly.  But it looks pretty magical.  Look at those tree braches!  And that weird bush?  Its so weird!

I was trying to focus on the raindrops, but at this point I didn't have my tripod with me.  So I had to use a faster shutter speed, so it's a little blurry.  But you're not going to die.  Get over it.  

Are you confused?  This photo looks like it as taken in the mid afternoon!  But it was NOOOOT!  I took it in the attic of my house around 5 or 6 o clock.  And since it's November, it was dark outside and dark inside.  Dark like night after you turn out the lights and you do the touchy feely thing with your furniture until you get into bed.  Tripods are magical.  The one my dad has is old, but it says "Professional" on it and it cost like $40.  Quality tripod.  It's like ten years old.  

This is my favorite photo of htis post, which is why I saved it for last.  If you feel weird about the way it's composed, I just wanted to leave things how they were.  Without touching them.  Because they are what they are, it is what it is, and although it would've been nice if that weird ball of laundry was removed, it was already there.  I guess I could have removed it but???????????????????
These last two photos kind of have a different feel than the other ones because there is more light.  But I really wanted to put them all together because then it kind of moves from dark to light.  But I didn't want to put this one before the other one because I liked it the best and wanted to save it for last.  That way you X out my blog thinking, "Waow.  Waow."
There was some kind of error with my blog title.  It wouldn't let me finish typing it so I figured that it was meant to be.  

Nov 17, 2013

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.