Roseda

I made a post like a while back that was titled "the Height of Autumn" because I wanted it to sound all cool and whatever.  But that was the end of September.  Autumn was like half alive at that point.  Right now, first week of November, is REALLY the height of autumn.  Here in New York, every tree is really bright red, orange, or yellow.  And the weather lately has been awesome because it's either really intense gray clouds or super clear.  I love right now, in this point of time.  

The dew was on the window so I focused on it because the trees or whatever would've came out blurry anyways.  


The way the shadow falls on the traffic light is weird because it's dark, but everything else around it is light.  



I'm the expert of taking photos of people's backs.  I usually have to be on some kind of photographic high to just pop up in their faces and take a picture.  
Also look at the sign!  Roseda!  The title of this post!  Ha HAAAA!  



Nov 3, 2013

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.