You know like two posts ago when I was looking for a lake at a park but I couldn't find it? I found it! Look at those water ripples! They make me want to salsa!
So watery. So clipart.
The title of this post is funny to me because Final Lake sounds so ominous. Like something you would say with your chin tucked into your neck and making a weird face. I don't know if you know what I'm talking about but I'm not going to post a picture of that face here. Final Lake sounds like Final Destination in Super Smash Bros Brawl. Like this is where we battle. Until we die. But no. I actually named it "Final Lake" as in "Final[ly..I found the stupid] Lake." I'm lake a genius! Get it? Lake? Like? Maybe this was too many weird jokes in one caption?
Making everything really dark turned out to be a beautiful decision.
DOESN'T THAT BLACK THING IN THE BUSH LOOK LIKE A GORILLA? Maybe there are stains on my screen? Maybe I'm going to die here?
A good, focused picture that I took while the car was moving! God Bless America!
There's this really old mansion and estate thing where I live, and they got this aisle of pines down the roadway that makes it look like the road goes on forever. And the photo above isn't it, but it reminded me of it. So there you go.





Post a Comment