Critique 2


















 Before I was like, "Oh yeahahhaa....I'm so convinced that I'm going to do people looking at art in art museums for my project.  Yeahahahahahhahaha."  Meanwhile I live an hour away from any big art museum.
But hey!  But hey!  You know what I don't live an hour away from?  And what I have a million photos of?  Roads!  They are everywhere, and I have way too many photos of roads.  I needed to get rid of some of them.  Here they are.
The way I chose roads wasn't because I love roads to death.  I was looking through my blog, and I was picking my favorite photos that I took.  And there were a lot of roads and roady things in there, so I was like Okaaaay!  Yeahaaaaaaa brooaahahah!!!
Honestly, if I had the time, I would rather take portraits.  But.  I don't have the time, and the looking-at-art thing was doomed from the start.  Out of probably 800 pics I took from two times at the Met, I only liked two of them a lot.  It was just doomed.
So now I feel a lot safer and a little sad but????? ??? ????? ?????? ???? (question marks off into the sunset)

Nov 20, 2013

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.