Wednesday Night at the Mall










Photographing people is so scary.  It's like when you gag on a vegetable and almost throw up, only with your entire existence.  I hate the moments before the photo so much.  But then it's in my camera, and then it's gone and over.  Every time I go out and photograph strangers it gets a little less terrible.  But it still sucks.
I had to go to the mall to buy some sneakers, so I just brought my camera and took some photos.  Being in the suburbs, there aren't many good opportunities for street photography unless you sit on your lawn for hours and sneak attack on every person that passes.
I know some of these photos are poorly exposed.  But I would rather have a poorly exposed photo than nothing at all.  Manual mode is really annoying when you're trying to capture moments because if something is off, the whole moment is ruined!  But what am I supposed to do?  I just get over it and keep on shooting.

Oct 9, 2013

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.