Look at that texture. I took this through the screen but focused it beyond it, so you can see the little lines but it's not what you're actually LOOKING at. Do you understand?
Look at that bokeh! (Bokeh is a Japanese word for those little circles of unfocusedness in the background. Unfocusedness isn't a word, but hey, what am I supposed to do?)
This photo is so cool looking when it's unfocused. If it was focused it would probably look the way a fruit smoothie tastes after you leave it in the fridge for a day or two.
Look at that gorgeous octogonal light flare. In case you were wondering, light flares are what happens when sunlight enters the camera from a strange angle and causes these weird looking things to appear on the photo. They take the shape of the opening of the lens. If my f-stop was like open all the way, then they would be circles. If you don't know what I'm talking about, just pretend you can't read this.
Someone should write a haiku about how beautifully illuminated this leaf is.
This leaf is so green,
And also filled with bright light.
I can't write haikus.
I got up really early in the morning to take this photos. Well, I had an orchestra rehearsal early, so these photos were taken around 7 or 8. So the light was really nice, because the sun was at a low angle.
This photo is funny to me because it looks as though it was taken by a really tall, scary looking man wearing a big old trench coat. But it was actually just me, a 5'4 Asian girl wearing a skirt. Isn't that funny how the sun made my shadow look all tall and intimidating?
Post a Comment