Egged Sky

 So many different types of light!  Reflected light, direct light?? Is that what you call it?  I don't know.  I'm just trying to be smart.

 The stip mall and serene, watery, fenced in sunset scene are actually adjacent to each other.  Key Food maintains the little pond or whatever.  Thank you, Key Food.  Providing us with key foods and also pretty water for sunsets.

 I edited all these photos.  I learned pretty quickly that the trick is to fix as little as possible.  The best thing to do is nothing.  That way I don't upload photos and realize how weirdo they look.
Isn't this magical?  It's like a painting!  No plagiarizing, painters!  Find your own painting. 

I keep on thinking of that line in "Red", a song by singer and songwriter Taylor Swift.  (I sound like a Wikipedia article.)  "The colors in autumn so bright..just before they loooOOOoose it all.."


it's like the tree of life!  If only the strip mall wasn't there.  The tree of consumerist life!  

 The intersection between (almost) untouched nature and manufactured life.  So deep.
 There is something very magical about the way the sun looks in this photo.  I like it a lot.  I put my hand above the lens to reduce the glare.  I could have used a lens hood, but lens hoods are annoying because sometimes you can see them a little in the photos.  Then again, light flare is sometimes annoying when it becomes too intrusive.  Either way I'm annoyed so I"ll just go with the option that involves doing less things.



 Egg yolk drippin' everywhere.  Hence the title!  I'm so clever.

Oct 30, 2013

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.