Cold Autumn Afternoons

Taking a decent street portrait is like when the sky opens up through a thunderstorm and a double rainbow comes streaming down through the sky.  And glitter descends from the clouds as weightlessly as snow as the tooth fairy swoops down from above and sprinkles quarters onto your head.  
Or like winning an Oscar.  I would like to thank myself, Allyce Yang, for taking a quality photo of  young child and parent and being able to explain to the parent why i wanted to take a photo without sounding like a weirdo.  
This family has been putting this jack-o-lantern guy outside for Halloween ever since I was a little kid.  


 The perfect cloud!!

I really liked the way the street light looked when it was unfocused, but I didn't think the unfocusedness woudl be as interesting if there was no focused to compare it to.  So there is my very cold hand.
Look at that detail.  Allyce Yang, expert dandelion photographer.  Send all inquiries to allyceyangdandelions@dandelionsbyallyce.org.  "Dandelions, done right."  

Oct 22, 2013

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.